2005 F150 4x4 Build - Wall Design

That is funny. Email Jason Summers, his email is in my signature. Tell him I sent you over. He's killer at 4ths and not a bad price either. Great guy. Just tell him what you want and he'll get it done for you.

So wait, let me get this straight. You work at an audio shop, and someone from next to the shop complained cause of the bass? I'd tell him to kick rocks!

That is funny. Email Jason Summers, his email is in my signature. Tell him I sent you over. He's killer at 4ths and not a bad price either. Great guy. Just tell him what you want and he'll get it done for you.

So wait, let me get this straight. You work at an audio shop, and someone from next to the shop complained cause of the bass? I'd tell him to kick rocks!

Ill have to shoot him an email thanks bud. I help out when I can there, Dave is a good friend of mine and he owns auto empire, I actually work as a pharmacy tech at a hospital while I go to school to become a pharmacist. I was cruising full tilt and when the bass hit some lady dropped her cigarette on herself so she called the shop since the number is on the side of my truck haha.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

I'm gonna do 2 HDC3 15s on a sound qubed 2200 in the 4th order blowthrough and keeping the 10s.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

those headlights look awesome! How hard is it do do a projector retrofit?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Not bad at all really. Just have to get over that "oh what the fuck am I doing" feeling when you bake em in the oven and pull em apart. Oh and convince the wife it won't hurt or smell up the oven for days. My wife was like oh hell no, and i managed to convince her it would be fine, and it was.

That sounds funny. Dumb bitch.. Maybe she shouldn't smoke and that wouldn't happen! LMAO!!

That sounds like a good plan. What's your name btw, so I can give him a heads up you may be emailing? You can pm me if you like.

Name is Ivan, I'll shoot him an email here in a little bit.

those headlights look awesome! How hard is it do do a projector retrofit?

It's not too bad, honestly I read all the projector retrofit thread I could find on the F150 forums before I tackled it. The Q45 is the only projector that doesnt have any build threads and honestly is probably one of the hardest ones to do. FXR or LS460 are a lot easier to do with a lot better light output.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

• 2 weeks later...

Well my broken 4x4 turned into a big issue bad hubs/bearings led to locked up calipers up front

4420545F-117A-4270-9CBD-E93AC24F9832-177

guys at Auto Empire took good care of the ol girl though, new hubs, cv axles, brake lines, calipers etc pretty much a brand new front end.

I also ordered a set of simulated beadlocks for my XD Diesels this is just a generic image of them on a 20" wheel:

diesel1.jpg

To KMCs knowledge I'm the only person with a set of 22" simulated beadlocks, they are at the shop getting painted red to match the truck.

Well I'm keeping the 4 10s in the center console and I'll be adding 2 18" PSI in a 4th order blow through on an SQ2200.1 I'll be upgrading my electrical before I build the blowthrough. Knowing me there's a possibility it will eventually become 4 18s. I'll be contacting Jason Summers about the design and I'll post it once I have it.

Haven't had a chance to make too much progress on the door panels between work and school, but I'd really like to make progress today after work.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Sick truck man I'm jealous.

I have a 98 f150 ext cab 4x4 that I'm starting a build in soon. I have big plans for the truck but just need all the money to rebuild my truck from the ground up :glare:

What forum are you on? I'm on Fordf150 .net

Archived