2005 F150 4x4 Build - Wall Design

I don't know why I never commented before, but I'm sorry I didn't! It's nice to see some more Ford guys on the forum. I'm not one of them, but it's nice to see more badass, clean Ford truck builds.

I'm glad you have taken do much time to plan out and build your setup so it works and looks wonderful. I ran those same subs in 12s and I must say, they REALLY woke up when I went ported over when they were sealed. I don't see you commenting to say anything about hearing the difference. I don't know if you've heard the new ported setup yet, but it'll be a night and day difference and you'll be impressed.

Thanks for the kinds words man, we did not test it after going ported just trusting WinISD is right. We've been working on it so long we just want to finish it and do a final install.

At one point I almost sold all the equipment, I like to do things myself but not knowing about car audio and jumping into this some people told me I was crazy :o Glad I had my buddy Vinny to teach me.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Nice truck man.

Really Appreciate it. Console is going in for good Saturday evening more videos then!

For those of you in the area I'll be at Gator Drag, Lakefront Meet and Scrapin the Coast for sure 2013 so come check it out and have a beer! Didn't really build this with intentions of competing in audio just wanted something cool so I'll be in the car show area not the competition area.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Truck looks amazing, and one hell of a clean center console. Keep those pics comin!

'98 Chrysler Concorde LXi
Pioneer DEH-80PRS (HU/processing)
Rockford Fosgate T1652-S (components) for front
Rockford Fosgate T1693 (6x9s) for rear
Rockford Fosgate T600-4 running those
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP running a

Rockford Fosgate T1D215 15"
in a 3.1 cu ft. net tuned to 34 hz (firing in cabin)
Kicker PKD1 (0 & 4 AWG)
stock 130 amp alt for now; One yellow top Optima
Installed everything myself & built box (brother helped)

Used a DD-1 to set gains.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165894-first-build-accumulated-since-i-was-14/

Just Pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1463-chrysler-concorde-lxi/?tab=images

Truck looks amazing, and one hell of a clean center console. Keep those pics comin!

Thanks man sure will, another video this weekend!

Oh snap! Fellow Southern Showoffz member! See you at Gator Drag.

yessir, me and Colton have become pretty good friends since I joined. See ya there!

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Alright looking for some input here, looking at the door panel picture bellow. (That's how I'll be cutting mine picture is from CJ18s build thread.) Would it be better to cut mdf in that shape and build off that? or to take tape lay it down in the area and resin/mat to take that exact shape then build off that? I've been told these door panels are a little ambitious for my first time fiberglassing but I've been hearing that since I started working on the truck haha. I've spent months reading and watching videos on glassing so I think I'm ready to take the leap.

e115c79f_zps12e010eb.jpg

Thanks in advance.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Console is in the truck now, porting it made a world of difference. I'll be uploading videos shortly. Only problem is my KS68s in my doors are starting to feel the abuse and one tweeter is fried so I need to really get moving on my door panels.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Still need to finish tuning it and I need to let the subs break in. Bass knob was at 75% radio at 35/40 I'll have to get more videos tomorrow in a horizontal way so that it will be full screen. I didn't even think about it but for a lot of the videos I was sitting in the backseat next to the port so they don't sound as good.

I'm really happy with it so far, but Vinny knows me too well. He already asked me when I'll be walling the truck.

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Still need to finish tuning it and I need to let the subs break in. Bass knob was at 75% radio at 35/40 I'll have to get more videos tomorrow in a horizontal way so that it will be full screen. I didn't even think about it but for a lot of the videos I was sitting in the backseat next to the port so they don't sound as good.

I'm really happy with it so far, but Vinny knows me too well. He already asked me when I'll be walling the truck.

DAMN, is that how you do that? I didn't know either. I did a video in my thread off my phone and it was like that and I even said I didn't know how to make it full screen. Learn something new every day!

Sounds good looks good man! Keep it up!

Archived