tejcurrent Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 Does anyone have any oppinions on this game? I had a friend give me a free rental, and after playing a few hours of this game I'd have to say it's one of the worst for the console. Graphics wise I'd say it would be mediocre on the PS2- the polygon looking characters and pixelated/choppy graphics just aren't appealing. Even the video sequences look bad. Game play wise the controls (aiming) are terrible and it just isn't that fun to play imo. It's supposed to be scary but honestly it falls a bit short. I haven't done any research on this game, it could've been a PS2 upconversion went wrong, but does anyone else have any experience with the game? tejcurrent XS Power T3
zaxfire69 Posted January 22, 2008 Report Posted January 22, 2008 I don't have it for Ps3, but I am interested as well. I have it for Computer and it was fun. I beat it and haven't played it..Graphics on Computer were awesome..
tejcurrent Posted January 22, 2008 Author Report Posted January 22, 2008 It looked like a good game, but it was almost like playing duke nukem or something lol. Maybe not quite, but it really was bad. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.