Low distortion Flip outs!

couple of dumb questions, but were you checking the output through amp or right off the h/u, and did you use the cd that came with the dd-1. There are some rare cases of dd-1 failing, so maybe test it against another dd-1 or at least on another h/u before you buy a new one.

edit

you did say dd-1, i didn't see that

i firmly belive you dont nessasarly have to pay for what you get... i do own very very high end audio my componants are hertz millies subs are mtx 9500s and i have dd fi jl re and mtx in stock but im looking for links to reasonable flip outs dont really care what the price is i just want the best bang for the buck if you know what im saying with low distortion... ie ill pay 1000 bucks for a deck aslong as its doing the job of a 5000 dollar one... know what i mean

dd-1 is good checked the hu and amp both both with bad results... at hu was a little better got to like 22 or so but still really shity

well, if your h/u goes from 22 to 12 after hooking to your amp, i think if have bigger issues. If the amp gain is all the way down it shouldn't change anything.

If u can find a hypnotic hdvd8700 they are superb. An I believe they are pretty cheap. Mine has 0 distortion goes to 40/40. It's a 7" flip out. Just not sure what the Preout volts are on it

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived