Jump to content

Need some assistance with mids/highs


RooTxBeeR

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on running a T2 6.5" comp set on my front doors, and just came to realize that they dont make T2 coaxials which I would want for my rear-fill. I plan on running the comp set active off a AQ125.4. Will run the mids in the front door, and the coax's in the back off that, and want to get a lower powered 2 channel for the tweets. Does anyone have anyy suggestions, on Coax's that would run well with a T2 Comp set in the front at the power a 125.4 puts out, and a 2 channel amp that would push my tweets well to keep up in the front. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, and i am open to any suggestions.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

bump?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I had this same problem with my truck build. I have the T2 components up front. In the end, I used the T1 5.25" coaxials in the rear. Did better than I thought they would. My biggest concern was getting a set with aluminum tweeters to match with the T2 tweets up front, instead of heaving to deal with aluminum up front and fabric in the rear. Not the end of the world, but I'm picky like that. In my opinion any of the T1 coaxials should do just fine (since they all have the aluminum tweeters). Just an option.

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Ext. Cab Build

(2) Rockford Fosgate T0D412s

3.7 cubic foot ported box

(1) Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

(1) Rockford Fosgate T152

Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA02

Clarion EQS746 Equalizer

Hifonics HFi1500D

Hifonics ZXi80.4

Custom Dash Bezel to hold Double DIN

Custom amp rack w/ cooling fans

Second Skin throughout entire truck

Optima red top battery

AudioTechnix wiring

Posted

bump

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...