Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice deal! I would have taken the early graduation myself. But until recently, I just downright HATED school.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Posted

I took the early graduation I was like screw this place. Today I probably would of stayed just cause once I was out of school I had to start working full time. Again back then I really didn't care about that stuff. Today I would be happy with a full time job. This 20 hours a week is crap, but same time I am lucky to have a job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...