Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking over some stuff from school today and I realized that I have been back in school almost a year already. I honestly didn't think that I've already completed a year of school already. I'm not sure how much more school I got left, hell I haven't even began working on my major yet. It's been a bunch of crap I learned back in high school. I guess it will be worth it in the end, at least after graduation I wont be working in same dead end restaurant jobs anymore (I wish). Who knows, maybe after I start making some bank I'll do a proper system in a nice car.

Posted

Keep it up homie! Glad to hear school is moving quickly. I'm extremely happy to be back in school.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Posted

I know the feel bro. I took a couple years off after high school before I went on to try college. I have been at it for 2 years now, and am finally a sophomore (some of my credits from community college weren't transferrable.) So far it's been like high school 2.0 for me too. But significantly more expensive, haha. But just keep at it man, and it will be over before you know it. (Hopefully you wont be as slow as me.)

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Posted

I tried only taking off a couple years after high school, that didn't work out too well. My couple years turned into roughly 12 years. Right now all the stuff I'm doing is fairly basic and I can complete in a couple hours. Maybe faster if I tried, but the work is so boring that I have a hard time even focusing. But I survived 1 year, whats another 2 or so?

Posted

That's the spirit. I have always had serious issues focusing at school. If it wasn't EXTREMELY interesting to me, I would just say fuck it, and draw or daydream about plans I had for my vehicles. Fortunately I'm getting some help in the form of Vyvanse and school is becoming easier and easier.

What are you majoring in?

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Posted

I had that same problem in school. I was at best a C average student, could of been an A student but was too lazy. Right now I'm getting by with a B. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems. I think there is more to it than that, but I don't really remember.

Posted

Right on man. Sounds like a good program. I didn't know if I was even going to graduate high school until the day before the ceremony. WOOPS. oh well. We're trying now and thats all that counts.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Posted

I knew I was graduating half way through my senior year cause I was offered two choices. Either stay in and take some bs classes or take early graduation. Thanks to transferring schools my sophomore year I got all my credits by the first semester of my senior year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...