Tweeter Wiring

D_Bass

i read a post were a guy wired both tweets to his door speakers? is that possible?

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

i read a post were a guy wired both tweets to his door speakers? is that possible?

with a cross over yea, but without one no, thats how ive got mine now and works fine, wouldn't see why it wouldn't <_<

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

with a cross over yea, but without one no, thats how ive got mine now and works fine, wouldn't see why it wouldn't <_<

false. it can be done that is how i had them in my old cavi with no crossovers. if you have a high-pass filter there wont be a problem. i ran my in series for almost 3 years without any distortion what so ever. if you dont have a high pass filter you will get some distortion but i highly recommend a HU that has one.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived