175.8db With 1 9910z And Stetsom 7k

PaulO2288

I thought the 99 was the Z. So their is a 9500, 9900 and then the Z? And the Z plays good on music? Got anymore pics of the 9900 or the Z?

They all so close to each other 95 is the base and the best woofer and the most copied woofer, now with the 99 it's the same thing but with extra goodies more spiders with a composite cone, so it won't flex. Now for the Z same as the 99 but with the new military Neo magnets and something else. That's why if you see the pic of the Z that Alpine displayed, the magnets are vertical not horizontal. :) With the Z most people get a 1.5 db louder just by swapping the 99's out.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I would take the 9500 or the Z anyday. My dream would be 2 12" 9512's with about 4000 watts of power, and 2 18" DDZ's for spl comps. Would be a dream come true. They are my favorite subs along with the T3 TSNS, Fi BTL, Atomic APXX which are more what i can afford and get superior performance from. But i might have to get 2 9500's first still

any pictures of his set up? that's crazy for 1 10' woofer.

Like i have said in the past, you and i will never see that setup, Alan told me it was a 8th order bandpass but someone out there said it could be a 12th order :blink:

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Like i have said in the past, you and i will never see that setup, Alan told me it was a 8th order bandpass but someone out there said it could be a 12th order :blink:

He blacks out all the windows to make sure that no one takes a picture and copy his design, i don't blame him too much hard work to have someone just copy it and claim it.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I would take the 9500 or the Z anyday. My dream would be 2 12" 9512's with about 4000 watts of power, and 2 18" DDZ's for spl comps. Would be a dream come true. They are my favorite subs along with the T3 TSNS, Fi BTL, Atomic APXX which are more what i can afford and get superior performance from. But i might have to get 2 9500's first still

I like most of your pics except one. Atomic Apxx, i had some made for me and they came to me screwed up, it sounded like shit with only 2000 watts and he came to a show and ckecked them out and agreed they were no good, so when it was time to fix them he wanted to charge me, i said hell no! give me back my money and i'm out! he even tried to charge me a return fee. So i say screw him and his wife, that's always so pissy with everyone. i know a guy that used to work for him and said the same thing.

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

He blacks out all the windows to make sure that no one takes a picture and copy his design, i don't blame him too much hard work to have someone just copy it and claim it.

Its probally an 8th order. My favorites are ported and 6th order bandpass. I dont know he has to have something in their if he wants to keep it that much of a secret imo. Scott has his truck open if i remember right. I would love to know whats in their and what kind he has. Makes me wonder if he knows another trick or something.

Its probally an 8th order. My favorites are ported and 6th order bandpass. I dont know he has to have something in their if he wants to keep it that much of a secret imo. Scott has his truck open if i remember right. I would love to know whats in their and what kind he has. Makes me wonder if he knows another trick or something.

when i went to finals last year, when Scott was swapping the subs it was open and u could see in it, but when he would get ready to run he would always keep a blanket on the door to cover the window

sheephotdog-1.gif logoblack.jpg

1999 Eclipse N/T

12'' Fi BTL

Gp3000d

PM D3100

Archived