just got rid of my dsm for this cougar my only problem with the car is at 112 mph the car shuts off anyone have any ideas or know how or what to cut to make this car go faster then that?

the hell with a turbo give me a bottle

Good luck trying to find anyone to tell you. most people wont because of liability issues. Any reason you need to go that fast?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

just got rid of my dsm for this cougar my only problem with the car is at 112 mph the car shuts off anyone have any ideas or know how or what to cut to make this car go faster then that?

good score homeboy!!! get out here nigga!!! california is callin your name!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Good luck trying to find anyone to tell you. most people wont because of liability issues. Any reason you need to go that fast?

iv got good reasons to go faster then 112. for instance .cops go faster then 112

iv got good reasons to go faster then 112. for instance .cops go faster then 112

well good.. do 112 to california... by the time you get here, i should havre a house to move into... so.. like... hurry the fuck up :) mobbin season is comming

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well good.. do 112 to california... by the time you get here, i should havre a house to move into... so.. like... hurry the fuck up :) mobbin season is comming

i aint missing anothin mobbin season chico pd is gonna hate my ass but les shwabs is gonna like me

Just a warning..if this starts turning into a cop chasing thread...due to the post above, I will shut this thread down. Yes, the governer can be turned off, but there is no legal reason go above 112, let along the top speed limit of the state (typically 75) on any city street.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

that governor is there for safety! if a '94 Cougar was to go 113mph the car would start to fall apart... LOL :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=