i honestly thought the gov, was part of the speedo , couldnt you disconnect the speedo and somehow get another speedo thats not connected via the cars computer?

it sounds like a real messy way to do it and im not even sure if it would work just a thought

but thats one other reason to get a honda lol my 94 accord 4cyl 5speed will do all of 120mph and still go...with nothing more than one of them air cleaner kit things from advanc auto parts

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I just went and double checked and it is actually in the ECU. Typically all fuel injected cars have the governors in the ECU, so that dealers and such and see if anyone has tampered with the vehicle.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I just went and double checked and it is actually in the ECU. Typically all fuel injected cars have the governors in the ECU, so that dealers and such and see if anyone has tampered with the vehicle.

yep.. i did the same research... so x2 :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend