Sonic Electronix

How to change frequency of a song in AUDACITY.

So I slow my own songs in Audacity and I love it slowed. Sounds really good. But how do i do stuff to it similar to what decaf does? I want it to go low. I have no idea what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Have to tried youtube? Dj slown and blow has a tut on how to "remove"clipping lol

And to change the frequency its done by speed i believe

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

there is opitions, pitch, tempo, and speed, you want to do tempo first. move that to where you want it. Then do speed a little, not much, you want to speed it up. And pithc is final. And if you want you can boost certain Hz. To remove clipping you do the option of show clipping. then you go to amplify, and reduce it. you will see the sound waves get really small. then you adjust it little by little back up until there is no clipping. This probably wont make sense lol

there is opitions, pitch, tempo, and speed, you want to do tempo first. move that to where you want it. Then do speed a little, not much, you want to speed it up. And pithc is final. And if you want you can boost certain Hz. To remove clipping you do the option of show clipping. then you go to amplify, and reduce it. you will see the sound waves get really small. then you adjust it little by little back up until there is no clipping. This probably wont make sense lol

Never used audacity but tempo (metronome) and speed is practically the same thing.

And YOU CAN'T REMOVE CLIPPING FROM A SONG (unless you have the original file with all the tracks that were recorded and re-mix it and/or redoing the track if its clip)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived