Two Brand New Pa Sl5500d Amps...$380/shipped

The amps are BNIB... I'm also asking $380 shipped for each...$700 for both (shipped)

I'm starting the Police academy in April and want to buy myself an AR-15 since the Miami Dade Police now allows us to use them here... I have to get certified in the academy to use so it would be nice to have it before I graduate the academy that way I don't have to take a day off from work to go get certified..I'll get back into car audio once im settled into the academy and have the $$ to play around with.

I accept Paypal & Money Order. They will go out same day shipped if possible. I accept local pick up.

Pics are on the way....

BTLs that I had in this thread have all been sold and shipped.

Looks like some one cleaned up the computer and deleted all the pics on it...Didn't have the pics on photobucket...Guess I'll have to take more tomorrow... Just took these now...

Same way I got it from Scott (Fi), never even taken out. The other BTL & Amps are behind too many boxes..I'll make too much noise just to get pics of them so I'll get them tomorrow.

I sold the other BTL to a member on here (cant remember his name) if anybody doubts the offer lol...I also might sell another BTL to another member on the forum local (pick up).

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm really open to any offer as long as you actually do have the money lol.

Archived