LukeYoung Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 I still got some work to do, but that's what it's all about! 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
Mojo Man Miller Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 very nice setup man. kudos lol http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/My car: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160564-2000-camaro-2-mojo-12s-videos-up/#entry2314594
LukeYoung Posted November 20, 2012 Author Report Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks bro! I'm just going to give this vid a few days of sitting and i'll have that demo footage up! 1998 Subaru Forester S DC 7.5K And DC 175.4 270XP DC Alternator One XS 5100R Three XS Power XP3000 All XS Power Wire Two SMD 18's I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY
Mojo Man Miller Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 sweet, lookin forward to seein that beast hit lol http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/My car: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160564-2000-camaro-2-mojo-12s-videos-up/#entry2314594
Nikitaaa Posted November 20, 2012 Report Posted November 20, 2012 Chris (snow drifter) on here has a very similar forester. I need to convince him to do something like this... But anyways, looks good, highs look like they're screamin'. 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.