Jman08 Posted January 23, 2008 Report Posted January 23, 2008 (edited) Edited January 23, 2008 by Jman08 Quote Youtube.com/J Hutch22
Bryan Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 so what are you going to run in there? since its a old system vid Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Jman08 Posted January 25, 2008 Author Report Posted January 25, 2008 look at my build and you will find out sir Quote Youtube.com/J Hutch22
Bryan Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha havent been up todate on builds Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.