94jettameowpsst Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Does anyone know of any spl comps or anyone with a term lab in pittsburgh or in the area? I'm comin up with nothing via google. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
SnowDrifter Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 http://batchgeo.com/map/93b3e7dfd7ea8496a6f1640587e3e4cf ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
94jettameowpsst Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 Ugh nothing within like 300 miles :/ 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
SnowDrifter Posted November 23, 2012 Report Posted November 23, 2012 Road trip to my place and you can use my TL. Not exactly practical though lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
94jettameowpsst Posted November 23, 2012 Author Report Posted November 23, 2012 It sucks man, the only place I've found in this area doesn't have a TL anymore and I can't find ANY information about a potential comp. Just played trunk muzik today and I literally had to turn it down bc it was choking me out legit. I wanna get it read just bc I'm legitimately curious haha. 150.1 @ 38hz142.3 @ 20hz (windows down)Only 2 batteries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.