graham0599 Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 I figured i'd share with you guys what i did today. I play sports out side a lot with friends and music is nice to have. I had the 6x9's laying around and figured I'd throw them in. The amp is a Kicker ZX850.4. The front two channels usually run my tweets while the back two run the 6.5's. The 6x9's are paralleled with the back channels but on switches mounted on the 6x9 boxes. So when the switch is on, the amp's rear channels see a 2ohm load, when off, a 4ohm load. Each speaker has 15'ish of wire to move around too. Not the best quality 6x9's, but enough to hear some good tunes. 175 watts x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms 215 watts x 4 chan. @ 2 ohms 425 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
graham0599 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 Carpet kinda came apart on the one pictured but that's a simple fix My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
ThreehundredC Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 looks good i like to hear my music outside too
graham0599 Posted November 25, 2012 Author Report Posted November 25, 2012 looks good i like to hear my music outside too Thanks. I thought it was a good idea so i went to radio shack and bought the two switches. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.