Jump to content

Stuck debating


Rmichael91

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I'm already deadset on upgrading my front stage to a set of RF T2652-S comps. They'll be ordered first thing after work tomorrow along with a nice chunk of wiring. But I'm stuck on my rear stage; I could run another set of T2s with the tweeters in either the b-pillar or c-pillar. OR I could just run a pair of 6.5" coax. My cars a 4door with the rear stage in the decklid. I'm running the mids and highs off of a RF T600-4 at 125x4 @4ohm. Everything will be set with a Dd-1 and Cc-1.. But opinions for the rear stage? T2s or coax? Thanks for any input.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...