Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well guys I have been trying to find an suv that fits all my needs and came across a 1999 Lexus RX300, mint condition, amazing reviews and a great price. I haven't purchased it yet but will be test driving it tomorrow morning.

Is it worth getting the 3sixty.2 or should I just get the 3sixty.1? I plan on running a carputer in the front as well as a ps3.

Build will consist of,

RF T212d2 3cu.ft. @ 30hz

RF T1500-1bd mini

RF T600-4 mini

3sixty.2

Carputer

PS3

Kinetic tells me I will need a HC1400 up front and an HC1800 in the back, those will be purchased at a later time.

I have no clue what size all the speakers are but they will be replaced with RF components.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

dude good luck. that car is a nightmare. was gonna do a install in it but gave up

ps- if you have a car like that get morel elite speakers, re xxx sub, and zapco amps

Posted

my ex- works for a lexus dealership... Those cars don't do too well with aftermarket stuff. It can be done for sure, but be prepared for work. She had four different lexus while i was with her, and most of the Techs there had either a souped up IS 300 or IS 350. nobody screwed around with anything more than a LOC and a couple of subs in the trunk. I say shoot for the moon, but the moon is very far away...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Guest Nismofreak
Posted
my ex- works for a lexus dealership... Those cars don't do too well with aftermarket stuff. It can be done for sure, but be prepared for work. She had four different lexus while i was with her, and most of the Techs there had either a souped up IS 300 or IS 350. nobody screwed around with anything more than a LOC and a couple of subs in the trunk. I say shoot for the moon, but the moon is very far away...

a is300 is made for mods. The system in that car would be easy but since in the RX300 the ac and radio are one unit...its a pain in the butt. I just gave up on the install cuzz I would have to do custom work to that car and running wires would be to. Good luck!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...