What to add for LOUD AND CLEAR 300C

ThreehundredC

So I had this small buzzing sound before and when I put the super tweeters in OMG at volume zero it's loud bzzzzzzzz sound when u turn the key on u can hear it in the speakers ..looked it up and pretty sure that's a cdplayer grounding issue ,correct.. I took the harness off and the ground female pin thing in there is kinda spread open more than the rest

Took it to the shop they couldn't pin point it but the noise in the radio is inplayable they said they can pull it in and try to find the problem for 70/hr ..couldnt do it moved the RCA ,switched the rca no idea

So today I will be removing the radio. And instead of connecting to the ground on the factory harness I am goin to try and run a whole new wire to a ground spot on the car. The noise and static has to be delt with. Hopefully it will fix it. I don't have money for a new headunit

Rode around for about an hr with just 2 selenium 8s. And the sub. ..played good them kinda started like skipping jumping playin funny so I shut er down felt the amp it got pretty hot..

I picked up a dual fan for under laptops but the Power cord is USB how can I get power to the fan wanted to just tap into power ground of amp

yep have brand new rca cables ran them over top the seats right back to the amp away from all the wires and nothign changes ..small humming with just the key in acc. but if i turn the car on OMG sounds like a old staticy tv open the door and close it and it makes another buzzing noise for a second rev it up louder downshift louder..last week i havnt even messed with it just been OFF,and i dont like it off!

Archived