Jump to content

Surely i can't be the only one


Recommended Posts

Posted

My friends don't agree with me, but i would personally would choose a car that i took the time to build and give it my own style over a super car (Buggati, Lambo,etc.) Am i the only one that feels this way? Sure my car may not do 0-60 in 5 seconds, but can you find another that looks just like it? NOPE!

Posted

Uhh...you may not be alone with your thoughts completely, but you are also talking two different classes of cars. I love Mustangs, and sure I can make them as fast as a Lambo, but it still isn't no Lambo. =)

It's the want of something that is not or may not ever be within your grasp and is of course, pure sexiness.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

If you can afford a Lambo, then you could more than likely build what ever else you want too. That's what I mean. At my budget, I am with you, but if a Bugatti is in your budget, I'd do both...you know?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

The car is more of a symbol of status than anything special.

For the price of a Veyron, you could have a garage full of cars that are capable of doing exactly what you wanted them to do. But when people see a Veyron, they see a rich MF behind it.

Make 10 mil in a year and see if your priorities don't change. I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't mind having a car in your garage that symbolizes status.

Posted

ya, i see where your coming from lol

But if i was making 10mil a year or some shit, i wouldnt want a super flashy car like most rich people have, My dream car is a rear wheel drive 1990 VW golf lol

I have a 2005 GTI =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

The car is more of a symbol of status than anything special.

For the price of a Veyron, you could have a garage full of cars that are capable of doing exactly what you wanted them to do. But when people see a Veyron, they see a rich MF behind it.

Make 10 mil in a year and see if your priorities don't change. I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't mind having a car in your garage that symbolizes status.

Money does change people, I get that ha. But im saying if someone gave you the choice. A Veyron or your dream car that you can do anything to (assuming your dream car isnt a Veyron) what would you choose? :M

Posted

ya, i see where your coming from lol

But if i was making 10mil a year or some shit, i wouldnt want a super flashy car like most rich people have, My dream car is a rear wheel drive 1990 VW golf lol

I have a 2005 GTI =)

now go make it RWD and get nasty on corners! ;D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...