Your opinion on this

Hey Guys,

As an assingment for school we have to make a game in 10 weeks(software), and have to promote this(media).

this is an assignment that has both of my directions in it so kinda important lol.

Now we have an concept on the game and even the teachers are very enthusiastic about it.

We desided to make our own (fake) game studio around it and gave it the name Achilles because we concentrate on things like greek mytologhie and that kinda stuff.

To cut to the point I was working on the logo for the Game studio and I'm very curious on the opinion of you guys.

V1

254991_438482056215780_812316607_n.png

V1.1

logorond.png

If you like the logo please tell me wich one you like better and what could be improved about it.

When you hate it please tell me so and tell me why so I can come up with something better.

uhhh could you go in between? take the first one and smooth out the edges of the inside just a little (bevel and emboss?) but not so much of the whole "glow" like there is in the second. (it looks like a power button)

anyways, thats my 2 cents.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

okay got it cracked lol.

here what I come up with now

logorond.png

What do you guys think of it like this.

I personally like it way better

Nope from the first post pic 2 and wrap a crown arround the helmet like those ones

2011.05.11_Siegerkranz.jpg

400_F_37280289_thHzob4tGDrsc3PT17n1O0pNAte4GMN0.jpg

siegerkranz.jpg

I like the third corwn option look the most like the greek ones (laurel wreath). And if you can colour the helmet golden and the bush on the helmet red.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I know it's more like a roman helmet but we accidentely choose for this.

I'll tell you why.

We are supposed to make a game that's kinda educational.

Since many of us love history the concept of our game is that you play a character that's a son of zeus and because his a demi-god he has the enternal life.

So while you play this character you go trough alot of different time ages like the roman empire and the egypt empire and all other timeperks until WW 2.

and since the romans copied almost everything from the greeks we choose for the roman like helmet because it's inspired from the greeks so you've both timeperks in the logo.

Archived