Jump to content

New Year MECCA


z_jarad

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys I am kind of new to the competition seen I am gonna start my third season and I wanted to know does the new season always start before the new year? I usually open each season at autorama in Sacramento Yet this year, there is shows starting in december? Just wanted to know if this is normal? Hope to see everybody at autrama this year thats local with me we usually get a good turn out.

Posted

New season starts directly after World Finals ...

We've had nothing between WF and New Years also, but a few way out of town shows ... But I don't have the money for those with my dash upgrades ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Ok wasnt sure this one is gonna be bout 30 minutes away and its for charity so I think im gonna start early but as to your dash what are u adding? Just curious im doin a full dash this month for my s10 to hold a double din and maybe switches and voltage meter i want to get it all done in time hopefully.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9159 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...