Jump to content

Setting up my active system....


REaudioBuff

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I need some help with what to install in my car. As of now I have 2 pwx6.5s and a 3 1/4" super tweet in each door. All that is running off my crescendo 1000c4. So I have a 3sixty.2 and I was wondering if any of you pros out there can help me with setting this up for good sq and keeping up with 5 kwrms daily. Also would like to add some 8" mid base but don't have anymore spare RCA spots on my head unit. Any ideas on that?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Posted

My apologies for saying this ... But SQ (sound quality) and super tweeters should not be in the same thread, let alone or the same vehicle ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Ok so I don't do sq comps obviously and thanks so much for all the help you've given me here.... But I need some tweets that can keep up with my xsv2. Super tweets are what I went with. I'm looking for help with crossing everything over not your personal preference on euipment. Thanks man!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...