Sonic Electronix

just ticketed for "unnesscary noise"

to his defense, he said he was in the middle of nowhere. It's not an excuse for the ticket, but it sounds like he wasn't being a douche anyway.

Thank you, I try not to be, I respect ny neighbors since i live around there

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Now it's time to invest in a radar detector.

Though living in Florida where this shit doesn't happen, I'm still respectful with my bass, and even turn down my music when I see a cop as a courtesy of mine.

I Did turn it down, and I Have a radar detector but I wans. Speeding

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

If you would have moved the aeroport to a proper location you probably wouldn't have had that problem. Just saying.

But in all seriousness, he wouldn't have done it if it wasn't too loud. Quit being butthurt, pay the ticket, bang a bitch, and move on.

Unless your system consists of CVX's...

Haha havent had cvxs since June, got 2 obsidian 12s now sealed from the trunk Tuned to 31hz off a zx1500. With all 0 and a shrukien bt120 as a second batt. Hits nice for a budget system

I don't know the laws in your area o.p., but here in Kansas, if you are not in city limits, there ain't no cotton picken carn flargin noise ordinance. If i wan to jam the hell out on county roads, i can, if i want to jam out to some brooks and dunn on them there fancy smanshy hiway thingamajiggers, then i can. But you start that flizzle fazzle woopydoo shimbop jungle music in city limit? wooo doggies, you are in t-r-u-b-e-l!!!

I am still BAFFLED, how many people come here with small systems, and then bitch/complain/moan about getting a ticket for "loud" music. You really have to be an inconsiderate douche to pull that off IMHO...

/rant.

My car is loud for such a small system it hits very low

With a single CVX 12 in a 1 cubic foot ported prefab?

Edit: Never mind. Just saw your post above about your current system.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

It looks Like im going to pay it...I alteady put My frint plate on, since we are neighvors i drove by his house wen he was outside with his kids,, not My fault I was going simewhere next thing I kno he is next to me in his truck screamig to stay away from his house and not to bring his family into this...I said dude I live 500ft from you and Have friends in the block....you cant tell me not to Drive around.... Next thing I kno theres cops everywhere and One is My friends dad and he said that the guy said I was stalking him....so now f i Get pulled over again I am filing for harrasment....the guy cant tell me to not Drive around ny block

I am still BAFFLED, how many people come here with small systems, and then bitch/complain/moan about getting a ticket for "loud" music. You really have to be an inconsiderate douche to pull that off IMHO...

/rant.

No, I had that back in June I Have upgraded alot but never on here cause I use mobile, got 2 obsidian 12s in a 3.8cube Box Tuned to 31hz on a 2011 zx1500 with all knu 0 guage and a bt120 as a second Bart and a shit load of dynamat

I don't know the laws in your area o.p., but here in Kansas, if you are not in city limits, there ain't no cotton picken carn flargin noise ordinance. If i wan to jam the hell out on county roads, i can, if i want to jam out to some brooks and dunn on them there fancy smanshy hiway thingamajiggers, then i can. But you start that flizzle fazzle woopydoo shimbop jungle music in city limit? wooo doggies, you are in t-r-u-b-e-l!!!

Lol i would put half of this in my sig if i wasnt on mobile

I live in a town of about 60k (closer to 80k when college kids are here)

Most cops will flash their lights or point the spot light on you and tell you to turn it down.. i dont slam at stop lights or in town after 6pm.

Only got pulled ovee in smaller towns and the cops always give me a warning

Just keep it down around populated areas or schools and such and most of the time they will ignore it

Now if you have a wall or are doing 150s chances are it will be different but just show respect and pay the fines... it sucks but its apart of almost all hobbies

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

/rant.

No, I had that back in June I Have upgraded alot but never on here cause I use mobile, got 2 obsidian 12s in a 3.8cube Box Tuned to 31hz on a 2011 zx1500 with all knu 0 guage and a bt120 as a second Bart and a shit load of dynamat

Archived