AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 its 5:17 in the morning, just got out shower and getting that nice bowl of captain cruch!!! =D HAHA!! I've been told that the iPhone should have taken a better picture... lol... and now people want me to take closeup on the dr. pepper can cuz they think the iphone should have done better or should have been closer match to the quality of the voyager's camera, i'm not hatin on them people or the iphone but come on, seriously.. you can see it right there!!! its a sharper and clearer image coming from the voyager.. if they cant see that they are blind lol 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 ok.. so here you have it.. now this next one.. take a good look at all that you can read... come on if you dont think this phone takes better quality pictures your blind really.. you can READ the Nutrition Facts off of a Can!!! 06 SCION tC
01xtreme Posted January 28, 2008 Report Posted January 28, 2008 looks like I have found the phone i will be upgrading to from my enV. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 looks like I have found the phone i will be upgrading to from my enV. definitely bro! My sister got the enV as her upgrade but just went back the other day and returned it for the voyager lol. she will get her's in the mail prolly tomorrow. Yea this phone is better than what i thought, or at least as good as what i had hoped for lol 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 28, 2008 Author Report Posted January 28, 2008 can you put up a picture of a soda can taken from your enV? I want to see the comparison, sister said the enV took better pictures than her razr and she said they looked really good. i wonder how much they have changed the enhancement of the previous model to now?! 06 SCION tC
jaq Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 There is a new software update for the Voyager that fixes the small glitches that it had. Like the touch screen continually locking no matter what, and the battery power going down so fast. The released software version was VX10KV03 and the new version is VX10KV05. I took mine to the Verizon store it only took them like 15 min. to load the new software. If you go to settings then scroll down to phone info then click on SW/HW Version you can see what version you have. This is a list of what the new software fixes. They also told me in like 3 months there will be a VX10KV07 that will add some new features to the phone. -- Fixed issue with V CAST Music and 4GB+ removable memory read error -- Adds ability to reset V CAST Mobile TV client -- Update power settings to improve battery life performance -- Bluetooth enhancements to audio, pairing, and key tone -- Mobile Web - HTML browser enhancements -- Fixed to display ‘=’ symbol on the bottom in the calculator for LG Joy font -- Fixed to access to keypad through only one step while in a call -- Fixed the auto lock setting so that the touch screen will not lock on its own when auto lock is set to off -- Fixed to allow ESPN application on external touch screen -- Fixed to allow Mobile IM on external touch screen -- Fixed to have no difference between the displayed image (to let you know which scene was taken) and the actual saved image, when you take a picture aiming at any moving objects -- Fixed when device goes to maps.google.com, the device resets.
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 There is a new software update for the Voyager that fixes the small glitches that it had. Like the touch screen continually locking no matter what, and the battery power going down so fast. The released software version was VX10KV03 and the new version is VX10KV05. I took mine to the Verizon store it only took them like 15 min. to load the new software. If you go to settings then scroll down to phone info then click on SW/HW Version you can see what version you have. This is a list of what the new software fixes. They also told me in like 3 months there will be a VX10KV07 that will add some new features to the phone. -- Fixed issue with V CAST Music and 4GB+ removable memory read error -- Adds ability to reset V CAST Mobile TV client -- Update power settings to improve battery life performance -- Bluetooth enhancements to audio, pairing, and key tone -- Mobile Web - HTML browser enhancements -- Fixed to display ‘=’ symbol on the bottom in the calculator for LG Joy font -- Fixed to access to keypad through only one step while in a call -- Fixed the auto lock setting so that the touch screen will not lock on its own when auto lock is set to off -- Fixed to allow ESPN application on external touch screen -- Fixed to allow Mobile IM on external touch screen -- Fixed to have no difference between the displayed image (to let you know which scene was taken) and the actual saved image, when you take a picture aiming at any moving objects -- Fixed when device goes to maps.google.com, the device resets. Very helpful info. I just checked mine and I have VX10KV05 so i'm fresh fo now. I'll be ready for the next one. cant you do it via *288 or something like that 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 -- Fixed issue with V CAST Music and 4GB+ removable memory read error Glad that was fixed before I got my phone cuz next day i bought a 4GB Micro SD lol 06 SCION tC
w87will Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 I went and looked at this phone cause I was thinking about getting it. But When I held it, it felt really "cheap" and all Plastic sort of. I thought I was going to Crush the screen in touching it.....I really wanted after seeing your pics and everything. Im not trying to say its a Bad phone or anything. I guess Im used to my Chocolate, its actually got alittle weight to it and feels like a phone. Haha hard to describe but the voyager I was looking at felt like one of those all plastic display models. I dunno.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.