Jump to content

1994 Chevy Blazer 9" Lift on 38s(Fresh Paint!)


Recommended Posts

Posted

What's getting done?

New 20"x12 rims with -44 offset with 38"x15.50" toyo open country MT tires

New upper a arms

Replaced all sway arm bushings and hardware.

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

heres the wheel and tire combo, only mine will be bigger

20"x12 wheels -44 offset with 38" x 15.50" tires toyo open country MT

2sbair6.jpg

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Love the truck the sidepipes are sick. I'd keep that sucker yellow the black wheels will look great with it I was looking at doing those in 22x14 but I'd have to kick it down to 33s or lift more to keep my 35s.... dont want to spend more money on lift or wheels haha.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Posted

Love the truck the sidepipes are sick. I'd keep that sucker yellow the black wheels will look great with it I was looking at doing those in 22x14 but I'd have to kick it down to 33s or lift more to keep my 35s.... dont want to spend more money on lift or wheels haha.

thanks man! only bad thing is about the yellow is the paint is not in great shape. the new wheels/tires should give it a whole new look though. still waiting to get it back from the shop though

yea this is a expensive hobby lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

That is gonna be badass!

I'd keep it yellow though, looks different that way. And it grabs your attention!

Hey whatcha gonna do with those 15" wheels?

thanks! paint is in pretty bad shape though :/

probably try to sell the set locally. the tires have some dryrot, but these older mickey thompson tires arent made anymore and are still worth a lil money

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

was hoping to get it back today, but still waiting on my wheels to get in. hopefully tomorrow!

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Posted

Love the truck the sidepipes are sick. I'd keep that sucker yellow the black wheels will look great with it I was looking at doing those in 22x14 but I'd have to kick it down to 33s or lift more to keep my 35s.... dont want to spend more money on lift or wheels haha.

thanks man! only bad thing is about the yellow is the paint is not in great shape. the new wheels/tires should give it a whole new look though. still waiting to get it back from the shop though

yea this is a expensive hobby lol

Yeah I told myself I wasn't buying any more wheels after I got my 22x11s w/ 325/50r22 Nittos it has been 5 months and I'm already looking at wheels again. When you do repaint, yellow would be sick its different from the black/black/black you see everywhere.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

well those wheels were back ordered, went with a different set. picking up the truck tomorrow, and will be ordering some more new parts this weekend! here's a sneak peak

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 755 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...