What Do You Think?

reinke

so i know the owners of a pretty big shop here in town cleveland, ohio. i have sent them alot of business from my job. they wanted to show there gratitude to me today, so they gave me a little gift.

1201315398.jpg

1201315387.jpg

i know they will be better than the sony mids and highs i have in there now. but does anyone know how much louder, or what kinda sound i can expect. even if they sound worse i cant complain they were free. sorry if no one knows they are planet audio 4x6 and 6x9

----reference's----

meade916

thats pretty cool of them to hook you up like that, ive never heard planet audio speakers before... best way to find out whats better is to install em and listen to them. do you have a 4 channel? sometimes nicer aftermarket speakers are not as efficient as factory or cheap speakers, so with little power running to them they will seem not to get as loud as your stocks or possibly sonys. Give it a shot and post results!

Too Much Stuff to list .

i just put my subs back in today when i got back from them. its sounds great i finally got the bax airtight. i am hoping tomorrow i can get these in. i hooked them up to my garage radio where i test all kinds of crap these bitches are lour. and no i dont have a 4 channel i am using my alpine 9883 f=to power them

----reference's----

meade916

have you done any sound deadening around the speakers??

not yet before the season i plan on using alot of dynamat in the whole car. i need alot in the trunk area and the roof.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived