Need help with specs

yeah will be three different boxes ...

had a full sound stream system in my car as of this morning had a 15 in my spare tire total of 5 cubic ft came up an flush with the bottom of my trunk/bumper

now im going to do an entire skar system ... really liking this brand going to give it a shot an promote it

as for dimensions i can measure them but its bout 26 inch wide my spare tire ill go measure if its not to windy out little cold out :)

well i have never built a fourth order box but i built a box for an 8 an it was pretty sweet was a old ass ppi 150 8 and people were thinking it was a 10 possible a 12

so this morning i built a box for a ma 12 400 rms and it was awesome totally just winging them no bs 1/3 ballpark and their sounding awesome truely wish i could build them to spec just have no idea how to determine

you thinking the 8s with a 12 not a good idea ?

box can be 33 wide 36 deep and give or take 6 tall then the spare tire is bout 26 wide 10-12 tall and the depth is bout 14 but i was going to glass it ( the spare tire area) and height for the trunk to rear deck is bout 18 inchs

just looking to get alot of bass into my car which is a 2003 cts with out trunk rattle which i dont have too much even with the 15 in a 5 cubic ported box