littleitaly1990 Posted January 26, 2008 Report Posted January 26, 2008 Diamond Audio S600S 6.5" Hex Component Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5" Or anything else around 200 bucks that your heart may desire.... Will not go above 250 shipped...Look in my sig for vehicle information. I'm only getting rid of the Kappa perfects because of a crossover defect that I'm getting a refund for, but if someone here things there is something better for the price, it will be considered... A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
littleitaly1990 Posted January 26, 2008 Author Report Posted January 26, 2008 TTT A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Decaf Posted January 26, 2008 Report Posted January 26, 2008 get the hex 6.5s with silk tweeter i think im going to get the diamonds instead of kappa's too
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 26, 2008 Report Posted January 26, 2008 um here get these I would go for these speakers I might get these speakers to replace my discus speakers http://sonicelectronix.com/item_7755_Focal+165+A1.html
littleitaly1990 Posted January 26, 2008 Author Report Posted January 26, 2008 I'm running too much power for the focals....but, I think I'm going to stick with the perfects...I was just outside and finished installing my second set of speakers (alpine type r coaxils for the rear off the same amp)... If it wasn't for that damned crossover, this would by far be the highest sq system I was ever in....and I've been in way more sq oriented systems then spl ones!...I was shocked by how good they sound when properly powered... A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
noobaslt Posted January 26, 2008 Report Posted January 26, 2008 http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6855_Polk+...MO+MMC6500.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.