Sound deadner on my PC????

the panel opposite of the motherboard tray would be fine to put SS on, you can even put SS behind the motherboard tray, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT FOIL.

as for the heat of your case, its the fans job and how well the case directs airflow that determines whether or not your case will be cold or not.

GENERALLY a case with two fans in front, one on the side two in the back one on top and a cpu fan, get the job done quite nicely.

if you choose to disregard doing the SS, i suggest listening to beaker, as he mentioned scythe coolers. they dont get much silenter than scythe.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I will look into sythe when i can afford it heh. Ive heard/watched(Youtube) that one series of the Corsair fans pushes a lot of air and it super quiet. I need a 140 in the front, another NZXT 200 on top (NZXT made my case and they made it so only their fans will fit the 200 slot) and a 120 rear

and the noctua fans,they make some excellent fans, despite the ugly ass color

I have them... but if you mount them horizontally they have a slight motor whine.... otherwise AMAZING but expensive!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

and the noctua fans,they make some excellent fans, despite the ugly ass color

I have them... but if you mount them horizontally they have a slight motor whine.... otherwise AMAZING but expensive!

thank god they would be vertical! lol

Archived