man thats bullshit.. some guy all pissed off about getting banned.. for that dude being 30 somthin, he is the one actin like a lil bitch.

I think Doug is planning West Coast Finale in Vegas.. if these folos wanna start some shit.. i am on SMD line to whoop some ass..

that fuck head deserves to be banned, and i have a feeling he is gonna make a new account on here so, atleast i know he will get to read this...

FUCK YOU!!!!!

I have notheing buy respect for all our mods and meade for having us on this site.. you guys dont deserve this type of shit from a pussy ass e-thug.. keep up all the good work guys!!!

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Another " Key board killer " ha ha ha ha as i like to call them ha ha gotta love em

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Another " Key board killer " ha ha ha ha as i like to call them ha ha gotta love em

Lmao!! never heard that one before but its great

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i just think our mods do enough for this site.. and dont need this weak ass shit.. they do the job they do for the site.. and i back them.. if they dont think people should be on the site.. works for me.. fuck em.. :)

okayy... Iam lost, all posts tonite are restarted, so I dont know whats goin on

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Lmao!! never heard that one before but its great

You know those guys that can kill a million people with just a blink of an eye , That guy that sits behind his little key board an that will do all this stuff to you like ..............well you know a key board killer

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

HAY you fuckin fag do the best thing for your self, shut your fuckin face before you are pickin your teeth off the street :mad: OH YA stop hangin at the guy bar as well............. FAG

who are you talkin to???

You know those guys that can kill a million people with just a blink of an eye , That guy that sits behind his little key board an that will do all this stuff to you like ..............well you know a key board killer

LOL!!!