You know those guys that can kill a million people with just a blink of an eye , That guy that sits behind his little key board an that will do all this stuff to you like ..............well you know a key board killer

LOL!

He goes through 2 keyboards a week from killing so many people online, he runs his chubby little fingers across it so fast it just malfunctions, Im having a hard time typing this because I could be next.. I'm trembling with fear that the keyboard killer might strike.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Good thing! You would be under water. SAD I drove through it was a mess!

My fiance is from Empire.. but her grandma has a house in fernley that we were takin care of for her.. and water was close to her house.. no damage.. but yeah, we watched the weather channel and then all the sudden they are showing us footage of our neighborhood under water.. kinda like.. OHHH FUCK!!!!

we moved to cali day before thanksgiving.. so.. kinda happy :) but it sucks for all them people.. many people i know under water..

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

My fiance is from Empire.. but her grandma has a house in gernley taht we were takin care of for her.. and water was close to her house.. no damage.. but yeah, we watched the weather channel and then all the sudden they are showing us footage of our neighborhood under water.. kinda like.. OHHH FUCK!!!!
Ya i could not imagin. That would SUCK! So I take it that your inlaw's house is a loss?

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK

i see since the edit the water was close!

yeah.. it was close.. they were under a vol. evac.. had shit packed and ready to go just in case.. i was workin at amazon.com. but when that ended i came back home to cali.. but i also worked at sherwin williams DSC but.. didnt really like it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

yeah.. it was close.. they were under a vol. evac.. had shit packed and ready to go just in case.. i was workin at amazon.com. but when that ended i came back home to cali.. but i also worked at sherwin williams DSC but.. didnt really like it..
Got YA on the job thing! Small town hard to find work or just a cool job! The Gosip in a small town is like a shit sandwich! YA I had 28 years in sac before moving to Reno! Grew up in Foothill Farms! The good old 916!

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK