Build advice needed

LeVeL-G

@richardXTC: SLy from Team ICE AUDIO bought the mini but he will not attend the finals coz he said that he is going overseas. But i have asneaky suspicion that he is going albeit without the car.

@scratchy: will you post your numbers when finals over? would like to know what the guys on your side of the continent are doing. I know of a golf from rhebot(spelling?) doing 146.x on the TL and climbing. Running 2 xtb12.

@richardXTC: SLy from Team ICE AUDIO bought the mini but he will not attend the finals coz he said that he is going overseas. But i have asneaky suspicion that he is going albeit without the car.

@scratchy: will you post your numbers when finals over? would like to know what the guys on your side of the continent are doing. I know of a golf from rhebot(spelling?) doing 146.x on the TL and climbing. Running 2 xtb12.

its always like that. Guys claiming numbers but nothing ever happens. Ive been competing for awhile and have been threatend to be taken out dozens of times, but its only happened once....by 0.2 db's...withe more than twice the power(i was still running the hx's with one 1500d and he was running 2 destroyers with the 3000d and I just had 3 runs in a row before that one.)

So until someone takes me out again, I dont believe shit nobody talks round here without proof. When they take me out IN THE LANES, i'll be the first one to shake his hand.

You gotta warn your buddy though, ive got a little bantam of a mate standing in my yard with 2 quad coil star sounds and 2 7000d's does 146.1 on music  ;)

BTW..when did he meter his golf on tl cuz ive never missed an event and Ive never seen this guy run?!

then im rambo bitch

i dont really like the quad coil ss. but i dont wanna start any shit here so i wont say why. but that number on music on tl doesn really count cause you cant really box on tl cause doesn it read peaks even on the rolling average option.

thats what I mean, its an spl setup, but when he still had it tuned to 35hz, he did a 146.1 with music.

We tuned the box abit and were gonna put it on the tl either tonight or tommorow. Hoping to see a 50  ;)

BTW, I hate starsound, but they seem to be working for him. Also, he got two free when he bought the two 7000d's

then im rambo bitch

@scratchy: he did it last weekend down here in Cape Town, at the show hosted by Afterbyrne. Not saying the guy is gonna take you out, just sharing some info on what i have seen. In future i will keep such info to myself, coz i am not the type of person who wants to start fights and arguments.

@richardXTC: I haven't contacted your buds on those woofers yet, first want to see how these new XTB's perform.

the starsound woofers are not my favourite coz they break so easily if they get just a hint of abuse. I personally run a full solar audio low end system, busy reconing and upgrading the basket of my hx12's. Would love to own DD's or Atomics but the budget does not stretch that far.

level- are you just checking around and seeing how the new xtbs are doing? cause my friend did a 149.1 with one d7 on 2 of the new XTB 12s on termlab.

scratchy- oh ok ha ha my bad. well you could always pm me your final score hint hint ha ha

Archived