Build advice needed

LeVeL-G

Scratchy: speakers going in a box on back seat(or atleast where the backseat was). I am looking at low 150's at least but i only have 2KW to drive them. Will look at the speakers when i finish the car's interior. Those XTB12 look nice for the price, it's cheaper than my Solar Audio tech HX12's.

For the overseas guys: here are the "maufacturers" site for the woofers mentioned.

XTC : www.XTCaudio.co.za

Solar audio technologies : www.solaraudiotech.co.za

just make sure that the wave length matches your res frequency ( not sure if im making sense  :-[)

Lets try again...

Make sure that when you play at your cars res freq that your wave peaks at the sensor position and not outside of the car.

also be aware that you will not be in stock class if you remove your back seat. Why dont you wall it off up to the b-pillar?

then im rambo bitch

@scratchy: Can't wall it up yet. I need to first get it in th 150's. Bass wave lengths are freakin longso i doubt i will be able to "keep the wave length" in the car. Maybe quarterwave can fit but i know very little about those and pressure mode wave propagation. Maybe i should just build a box and see what numbers i can get.

Archived