got160s? Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Ok guys i have a buddy looking to do some midrange 10s in his door, but there are 2 kickers, one is that he wants them to be $50 or less per driver and second that they must be shallower lol. I told him I'm not the best with budget, so I'm needing your help. Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
scoobywrx05 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 Soundstream model sm 104. Can get them off of eBay for 40 each shipped. 175 rms, 4 ohm, 96 db sensitivity. Frequency response 45-4.8khz. Mounting depth is 4.25"
scoobywrx05 Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 The only thing I wish they came with was a neo magnet assemble just to cut the weight down some cause they have 50 oz magnets. For what ya pay for them tho I think they're worth it. They sound pretty darn good actually. They pound out 60 hertz notes without a problem. You could also look on parts express.
got160s? Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Hmm. I'll let him know Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
ThreehundredC Posted December 12, 2012 Report Posted December 12, 2012 cresendos were on sale for about that...not sure about shallow
got160s? Posted December 12, 2012 Author Report Posted December 12, 2012 Hmm Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Omega5002 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 These look pretty shallow, and are a little over $50. Heard that Pyle Pro's don't sound bad at all http://www.parts-exp...number=292-2536 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
STEALTH808 Posted December 13, 2012 Report Posted December 13, 2012 first off, how much depth are we talking? there are many in the 4-5'' depth range. TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.