Sundown Audio

is this amp good for my sub help !!!!!!

benjamin313

CRESCENDO AUDIO BC2000D

2 RE AUDIO SXX12D4 12" subwoofers what

amp should I get to go with them and I am wearing them down to 1 ohm they are dual DVC 4 ohm subwoofers

and they are 1000 RMS watts a piece what amp should I get to go with theRE AUDIO SXX12D4 12"

subwoofers ???

CRESCENDO AUDIO BC2000D

http://www.sonicelec...io-SXX12D4.html

benjamin

You will be fine with the amp. If you want to go with a stronger amp in acceptable quality http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649 sometimes usefull incase of the loss from boxrise.

how is 10w per dollar acceptable quality man?

I read nothing realy bad about this Hifonics series, maby not the trustfullst series, but no commands like about the Hifi or Gladiator´s!

And surly it´s a sell out price, but warantied is warantied.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

That zeus series is not rated properly i think because the 4 channel from that series is confirmed to not be rated properly by maxxsonics guy on this website.

So im assuming the bass amp isnt neither but hopefully maxxsonics can reply to this thread.

The crescendo is a little more so that will be the better deal. Power difference will not be noticeable especially if that zeus does more like 2400rms clean.

Those sx dont need more than rated to hit a good 1500-2000rms amp will do. Focus on the box thats more important.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived