I still think the puddle was a coincidence though. If water got in any of the weather packs, it surely would have dried out by now, especially in Arizona .the only other thing I know fords are known for is bad grounds and wiggle testing wires. Check the rail pressure to, that will eliminate a fuel supply problem if its up to spec, but won't eliminate a delivery problem.

I just bought the solus and got a screaming deal. The shop who traded it in paid $5500.00 for it with the aisen and European upgrade, I got it for $1500. If you can get your hands on a solus then you'll be able to graph the cylinders and watch the spark and injectors and see if one or two are dipping. At least then you'll know which direction to go. Ill try to look it up on my solus. I can see the fast track trouble shooter for your vehicle without being plugged into it. I think?

I looked it up, love this solus, so it hints towards intake leak that normally won't be noticed due to the PCM compensating for the leak under normal conditions. Rough idle can occur.

So maybe not a vacumn hose but intake manifold. Also references a coolant leak on #4 cylinder but I'm not sure that pertains to your problem. You didn't say your going through coolant so I'm taking it as not your case.

Think I would do a compression check of all the cylinders and start eliminating the mechanicals. The solus says the techs with intake leaks replace the composite intakes. I imagine they are prone to warping would be my guess.

I'm a diesel mechanic that dabbles in gasoline engines. We most currently have cng powered trucks now, so that's as close to gas as I have gotten on a regular basis. Be glad you don't have a cng powered car. Pain in the ass!

Let me know how the checks go friend.

my bad, its already been said

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Archived