Chevy Restoration Build

damn i gotta say your uncle would be damn proud of what you've done with the truck man. definitely a lot of time, money and work put into her.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

thanks dood.

Well school and work are really killing me on gettin time to work on the truck, but i got a pretty good amount of stuff done today. Found someplace to finally align it had lots of people turn me down for what seemed like pretty bogus reasons. So i got it aligned, preped and undercoated the bed with 2 coats and turned out pretty good still some touch up to do tomorrow but not mcuh. Also got the rear end shimmed and finally got around to adding the shock mount extenders and checking all my bolts and that kinda thing. Got all the wiring and lights off the frame in preperation for putting the bed back on tomorrow. So with anyluck tomorrow night i will have a exteriorly completed truck. Few pics

I thought this was a pretty cool pic i took today.

Posted Image

bed 2 coats and some touchup. it goes on brown and dries black. pretty shitty picture of it cause it was dark and i didnt wanna move a car to get a better pic.

Posted Image

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

Well all these came out like poop idk y they are all so blurry, probably cause my camera is too old and crappy to get pics in that kinda setting, im gonna post them ne way cause u can see etter then the others.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

Archived