Chevy Restoration Build

Thanks!

My truck ahsnt got much attention. it's in an ok state right now, but my civic is getting some much needed attention.

That exhaust is sounding lovley bro! i mean it sounds badass! Also, everything is looking real good on it too. sorry to hear about the tranny though :(

Oh, and another site that would love your progress is fullsizechevy.com. If you feel like keeping up with another forum. i do good to keep up with one, lol.

yea i got one over there, update it everyonce in a while... trucks already done and ready for some serious work this week. gettin the roll pan welded in, stake pockets welded, handle shaved, undercoating the underside of the bed and all new paint up top as well... should look sexy . also gettin my bumper and fenders painted with the antenna shaved. then i gotta wait a while to save up money for the cab since the tranny

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

oh and while all that is goin on (taking off the bed and fenders) ill be working on sanding and painting the frame and rear axel and everthing in the back with some por 15

Everytime i work on the truck lately it seems like its bad news. Today i started takin off the fender flares and my worst nightmare came true... ill let the pics do the talking

Posted Image

Posted Image

at least i got my plugs and wires changed...

OLD

Posted Image

The gear

Posted Image

Posted Image

Didnt get a finished pic yet just one when i was half way done

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

all done. helped a ton old stuff needed changed bad! probably flush the antifreeze tom and disassemble the front to get ready for paint. also takin off the camper and bed to start w the frame

good progress man. seems like the restoration is coming along good. it's good you're taking care of the rust and corrosion now.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

That truck was sweet before you got to it, now that you been workin on it, its gonna look kick ass

I love the all black, from the factory look, I didnt read what you were going to paint it, were you going to follow the same paint scheme?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived