I have a 2011 Chevy Silverdado LT 2wd 4 doors

I want to find a place to buy and install an airbag suspension to drop my truck , I live on the Sacramento CA area, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, I want to know if is better for me to buy the kit online and find a place to install it or just find a place for everything, can someone tell me the cost to do this kind of project.

2011_chevrolet_silverado_1500_lt_black_in_midland_texas_96880835247749689.jpg

Just go to a one stop shop, a reputable one that has loss if experience with that exact year and model,otherwise you will be dealing with a maintenance nightmare, it needs to be done perfectly proper, if not your truck will be getting worked on doing repairs more than you could drive it. You will pay more money now, but much less in the long run, trust me

XS-power1.jpg

Just go to a one stop shop, a reputable one that has loss if experience with that exact year and model,otherwise you will be dealing with a maintenance nightmare, it needs to be done perfectly proper, if not your truck will be getting worked on doing repairs more than you could drive it. You will pay more money now, but much less in the long run, trust me

Can u tell me where can I start looking, any webpage or place??????

Archived