volkswagginvr6 Posted September 25, 2013 Report Posted September 25, 2013 Nice. Thatll look nice bro. Keep up the good work
Ryan Brawley Posted September 25, 2013 Author Report Posted September 25, 2013 Thanks I appreciate it.
Ryan Brawley Posted September 26, 2013 Author Report Posted September 26, 2013 Little package came in the mail looks like I can deaden my trunk/hatch this weekend and start fiberglassing my sub box
Ryan Brawley Posted September 28, 2013 Author Report Posted September 28, 2013 Got some work done on the beetle tonight. Got home from work and started tearing it apart. Here are some pics from start to where it's at right now. 5 hours later I got to that point. I already noticed my exhaust being quieter from inside the car and my interior is still not put back in yet and I'm not done deadening the doors and the floor of the car yet. Time for sleep I have to go drywall a bathroom and install a new window tomorrow.
Ryan Brawley Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 Changed my idea for battery rack I will still be mounting the batteries inside the spare tire just a different way then I had originally planned. Here are some pics of my first attempt at welding something together. It's not done I am going to try to finish it tomorrow.
Ryan Brawley Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 Got some work done today. I was going at a good pace then after three or four trips to Home Depot and lowes, a trip to the metal supply store, and to a bolt specialty store I didn't get nearly what I thought I would get done. So here is where I ended up today. Got aluminum? Insulated the panel with frost king on top of second skin. This is to reduce heat from the outside since the amps will be mounted here. Here is where I left off with the first amp rack. The amp rack isn't done yet I need to add one more brace to the bottom and fix one of the holes :/
Ryan Brawley Posted October 4, 2013 Author Report Posted October 4, 2013 Cleaning up before work and didn't realize how much equipment I had for this little beetle. Leaning tower of rockford
deaf_wish Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 Very nice craftsmanship. Keep it up! My build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74265-project-clean-update-on-doors/ My other build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100534-two-c3s-and-a-mojo2500-under-the-seat/
evermaxx Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 Good work so far man. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Ryan Brawley Posted October 5, 2013 Author Report Posted October 5, 2013 Very nice craftsmanship. Keep it up! Good work so far man. Thanks! I'm really happy with the way things are going. Especially for my first time glassing. Nice to see something you picture in your head become something physical.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.