Turbo S Beetle SQ Build Quick progress video

Little update on the build. I finished the amp racks and test fitted a panel. Everything fit without a problem. I need to order some new fans for the amps though the ones I have don't move enough air for my liking. I double insulates the body panels where the amps will be also. Everything is getting there slowly. I just need to order my wire and rca ends because I will be making all my rca cables for this build. Also need to get my distro blocks figured out. Things are getting closer to playing which is exciting.

I am working on the fiancé house all weekend. So no progress for me and I had to order a new fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel relay, and spark plugs for the beetle. I think the fuel pump is starting to act up so I'm replacing before it becomes a bigger problem.

Edit adding pic of panel test fit with t600.4 behind it. Have about 1 1/2 inches of clearance from the panel.

a4abytu2.jpg

Ordered a new fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs and coolant reservoir for the beetle. Got the fuel filter in tonight and waiting for the pump to come in. Got some other stuff in for the audio system. Got some switches and relays. Couple pics of stuff I bought.

y7yvugu7.jpg

3ypareqy.jpg

Just need to get a couple more things and this thing will be playing.

Changed fuel pump last night took maybe 20 minutes and took a couple pics.

I put deadener over the access thinking I wouldn't be needing to use it anytime soon.

5upa9u5a.jpg

Got the deadener cut away

ebyvujyn.jpg

hu6ejugy.jpg

Thought I had a couple more pics but this is my swapping fuel level sensors off the old to the new cause the old one was still good and the new one is known to read lower on the gauge.

y5ytuhaz.jpg

That's all I had thought there were more.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a package in the mail today. Build had to be put lower on the priority list cause I need to get the house move in ready. The bathroom is gutted and Home Depot has broken 2 out Of 3 tubs and 1 out of 2 wall kits plus losing a wall kit.

Couple pics of what's keeping me busy

unyhytum.jpg

bu6ena4u.jpg

ybyry3u9.jpg

y6ytebe4.jpg

zeqapu8a.jpg

And finally my package from Russ all the way from Singapore. Some of the Shok Ind products going in my car.

9ata3ede.jpg

Received some wire today. First person to get there order from Toby. His face lit up when he opened a box for the first time. Here are some quick pics I took.

e5esutu4.jpg

vyqusyna.jpg

eqenyqyr.jpg

2arebuza.jpg

veru6yge.jpg

su8egy2u.jpg

huh, i found that cable before. where did you get it from?

03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k

alpine type-s 6.5 comp

alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass

jl 300/4 (dead)

jl500/1 (dead)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived