Ryan Brawley Posted October 18, 2013 Author Report Posted October 18, 2013 Little update on the build. I finished the amp racks and test fitted a panel. Everything fit without a problem. I need to order some new fans for the amps though the ones I have don't move enough air for my liking. I double insulates the body panels where the amps will be also. Everything is getting there slowly. I just need to order my wire and rca ends because I will be making all my rca cables for this build. Also need to get my distro blocks figured out. Things are getting closer to playing which is exciting. I am working on the fiancé house all weekend. So no progress for me and I had to order a new fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel relay, and spark plugs for the beetle. I think the fuel pump is starting to act up so I'm replacing before it becomes a bigger problem. Edit adding pic of panel test fit with t600.4 behind it. Have about 1 1/2 inches of clearance from the panel.
Ryan Brawley Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Received some wire today. First person to get there order from Toby. His face lit up when he opened a box for the first time. Here are some quick pics I took.
Ryan Brawley Posted October 24, 2013 Author Report Posted October 24, 2013 Ordered a new fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs and coolant reservoir for the beetle. Got the fuel filter in tonight and waiting for the pump to come in. Got some other stuff in for the audio system. Got some switches and relays. Couple pics of stuff I bought. Just need to get a couple more things and this thing will be playing.
Ryan Brawley Posted October 25, 2013 Author Report Posted October 25, 2013 Changed fuel pump last night took maybe 20 minutes and took a couple pics. I put deadener over the access thinking I wouldn't be needing to use it anytime soon. Got the deadener cut away Thought I had a couple more pics but this is my swapping fuel level sensors off the old to the new cause the old one was still good and the new one is known to read lower on the gauge. That's all I had thought there were more.
Ryan Brawley Posted November 12, 2013 Author Report Posted November 12, 2013 Got a package in the mail today. Build had to be put lower on the priority list cause I need to get the house move in ready. The bathroom is gutted and Home Depot has broken 2 out Of 3 tubs and 1 out of 2 wall kits plus losing a wall kit. Couple pics of what's keeping me busy And finally my package from Russ all the way from Singapore. Some of the Shok Ind products going in my car.
rickybobby Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Received some wire today. First person to get there order from Toby. His face lit up when he opened a box for the first time. Here are some quick pics I took. huh, i found that cable before. where did you get it from? 03 s-10 owned since 35k now 150k alpine type-s 6.5 comp alpine type-e 10 ported fiberglass jl 300/4 (dead) jl500/1 (dead)
Ryan Brawley Posted November 13, 2013 Author Report Posted November 13, 2013 Received some wire today. First person to get there order from Toby. His face lit up when he opened a box for the first time. huh, i found that cable before. where did you get it from? From toby out here in so cal
Ryan Brawley Posted November 23, 2013 Author Report Posted November 23, 2013 Got tape? I will just put these here Working on it right now almost glassing time
Ryan Brawley Posted November 24, 2013 Author Report Posted November 24, 2013 Got one side ready. Unfortunately it was colder then a witches tit outside. hoping to get time to glass one side tomorrow.
ghostlyrich Posted November 24, 2013 Report Posted November 24, 2013 looking awesome bro! My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.