ghostlyrich Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 New to the forums and figured i would show off the stealth build i did. so this was the before problem is i needed to save space so i could do a trip across canada and at the same time needed some clean tunes so the final result was a pioneer avh-8400 kicker ks6x8 in the doors alpine mrp-f250 alpine mrp-m450 jl 10w3 audio integration stealth box mounted the amps off the top deck i have tons of videos on my youtube channel if your interested just look up ghostlyrich on youtube. hope you guys like it, I know its not very bassy but i love the sound it produces My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted August 4, 2013 Author Report Posted August 4, 2013 was out filming today and decided to take better pictures. My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 mazda might be getting some new door speakers... but listening to, to much ear candy lately My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted August 21, 2013 Author Report Posted August 21, 2013 thanks guys ^^ Good shit. I have the same car. nice this car has been so fun to drive! and work on lol i have done allot of video's on it on my youtube channel My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
genesis Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 I like it. are there any heat issues with the amps? could you dye the carpet to match?
ghostlyrich Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 I like it. are there any heat issues with the amps? could you dye the carpet to match? looking to just re-carpet it actually. No heat issue's at all ^^ My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
BoomZoom808 Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Looks good I have a 05 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
ghostlyrich Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 oh man mazda got a amp upgrade and lots more to install still to install here is a video if your interested on a update My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 I like it. are there any heat issues with the amps? could you dye the carpet to match? no heat issues at all mate My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.