iwannabeloud Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 I'm thinking about buying this US $39.99 Features: 1" titanium bullet tweeter Diamond cut black finish 1" high temperature kapton voice coil 25 x 7mm NdFeB magnet structure 100 watt RMS / 200 watts peak power 4 Ohm impedance Ferro fluid enhanced voice coil Sensitivity: 98 dB Frequency response: 2K - 20KHz Push-in type terminals Measurements: Height / Width 2.5" / 2.5" Thread size 1.75" I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
zydrix Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 what brand are those? My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Omega5002 Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 Looks like a decent tweeter, sensitivity is pretty low compared to other bullet tweeters but that could be a good thing. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
xx1 Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 they sound pretty good, I do not know what brand are they, but I believe soundstream, ssl, american bass, precision power, o2, and probably others are the same, just with different colors. exact same specs, packaging and everything. audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
iwannabeloud Posted December 27, 2012 Author Report Posted December 27, 2012 audiopipe atx150 what brand are those? Looks like a decent tweeter, sensitivity is pretty low compared to other bullet tweeters but that could be a good thing. On Audiopipe's website they have Input Sensitivity listed as 105dB I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
xx1 Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 yeap audiopipe too, same thing! SSL are cheaper and exact same product. but I guess audiopipe its a little more known. audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
zydrix Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 they seem ok. but personally i dont like audiopipe. is the price for 1 or 2 My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
iwannabeloud Posted December 27, 2012 Author Report Posted December 27, 2012 they seem ok. but personally i dont like audiopipe. is the price for 1 or 2 The price is for 1. Those are the only kind I could find that style that's 1" and all black. Precision Power has one that's threaded but I don't like the color. I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
xx1 Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 you can easily paint them but the sound will be the same on those two audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
zydrix Posted December 27, 2012 Report Posted December 27, 2012 are u only wanting bullet tweets? or would you be open to super tweets My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.