Scott Is Tha Man!

I have been tryin to get ahold of Scott for a while regarding the BTL my GF bought for me......I finally received an email stating that Scott was sick so its been a slow process because of that.Confused I asked why? <_<

I was told that Scott HAND BUILDS Special order subs like the BTL's with upgraded options :o !! For some odd reason I was unaware of the dedication this guy has to his company!So this is actually a post stating how appriciative i am to have THE HEAD OF THE COMPANY personally make my speaker. My hats of to you Scott, You will be receiving A LOT of business from me in the near future not only for a great product but for Dedication like ive never before seen B)

Alohas

Kaimana Stone

aka

smokeumtires

Edited by smokeumtires
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

As soon as i get my BTL ill make vids for you guys.......Im so pumped to be the first on my rock to run a BTL let alone an FI sub.NO ONE knows about em........I wish there was a way I could be a rep or somethin,Cause once my HOE is done theres gonna be money to be made.....4 18's are gonna blow EVERYONES MIND

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Hell Yeah when you finish building that thing go show my cousin Quintin. I was telling him to go with RE a while back but, since Fi dropped on the scene I haven't gotten a chance to tell him. He stays at my grandma's house. Actually I would probably tell him to go with either Fi or DC right about now. Then again i don't know what the babooz is gonna run in that truck of his.

NO ONE knows about em........I wish there was a way I could be a rep or somethin

u from Hawaii right? Ive seen a few ppl on forums that have heard of Fi

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

yup he on kauai. there's quite a few fi speakers in honolulu that i know of. couple on the other islands but none i heard of on kauai. smokeumtires, you gonna love that woofer. from a handful of guys here, we got a lot of people inquiring, wanting, and getting fi subs.

Edited by philip

First on tha island is always somethin to brag about!!!

Tha Hoes gettin the full treatment 4 BTLS!

Man EVRYONES GONNA WANT EM

There's a guy one Kauai that has/had a Fi Q 15" that he was trying to sell. Only had em for like 2 weeks or something and then had em for sale on forumshawaii.net. I think there might be another guy with Fi too on Kauai, but not sure.

ALOHAZ,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg