Who is at fault?!?!

I'm a little frustrated at all this, and I'm curious to weather I'm in the position to say something. I don't want to put anyone on blast but as a lot of ya'll know I own a DC 7.5k. Now Rusty and Jeff took care of me threw all of my issues and I love the customer service.

So, my amp took a shit on me. To be exact one of the RCA's legs came off the board and ARC said something else was wrong. Tough tits. Contacted Rusty and he had me send it to ARC. I did my research and those dudes don't have a pretty rep. But I trusted Rusty. Took about 3 weeks. Got the amp back; and check this shit out. THE AMP WAS PACKAGE WITH TOWELS AND SHIT! WTF?!?! That's how I shipped it to him. I don't have the proper packaging materials but I was hoping ARC would.

So I hooked it up and it hummed like a mother F*cker. I was doing 40HZ constantly. I payed 80 bucks to ship it and got a amp back in worst condition. GREAT!

So I took the amp to a repair shop out here in LA and they knew what they were doing! They laughed at the previous work. Took one day and another 160 bucks and my amp was working FINALLY!!!! And I have been beating for 2 days straight all day long! NO PROBLEM.

My question is should I ask for the 80 bucks I payed to ship it. Or is that out of place? I also got most of this on video. GOOD TIMES HAHA!

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

Archived