Jump to content

My Pitbull Mix Puppies


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry But I think she is taken already my boss really wants her, if doesnt take her she is yours.

no big deal... today is my girls 20th birthday.. and she really liked this dog.. it is cool.. if she becomes available let me know.. if not it is cool too... Thanx bro...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

the tan looking one with with the boxer like coloring is female, and I have a mostly black female left.

and if your looking for a non excitable lazy dog, pitbulls are not for you, they have a very high Drive , they can get very excited very quickly and have the energy of 30- 8 yr old kids Im not kidding either my male can go from 0 to 100mph in less then a second, and thank you my male is my pride and joy, he is a big boy wieghing in @ 70 pounds of pure muscle ( he can pull my big ass across the yard easily)

x mo fuckin 2... i am 150 lbs.. and my dog is around 100 lbs or heavier.. she drags me everywhere.. she gets very excited, and she is very determind. she has energyu for dags.. i use to run her all the time, and i got way tired before she did.. :I

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

you have a 100# female pit? I wanna see this, females are usually smaller than males, and most everyone goes WOAH when they see rufus upclose, and he is only 70 pounds

Posted

you have a 100# female pit? I wanna see this, females are usually smaller than males, and most everyone goes WOAH when they see rufus upclose, and he is only 70 pounds

i have a 3/4 pit and 1/4 lab.. i ahve posted pics of here.. she is a fuckin horse... and she is a lot of power.. i might be bullshittin a little.. she feels around 80 lbs atleast though.. she is a heavy..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

you have a 100# female pit? I wanna see this, females are usually smaller than males, and most everyone goes WOAH when they see rufus upclose, and he is only 70 pounds

X2... i mean the BIGGEST i can get my girl is 95Lbs. i feed her twice a day and run her once a day FTW!!! David saw her this summer when she weighs in around 85Lbs, but now in the mddle of winter she's 90+Lbs! ^^^ there is no way possible that puppy grew to weigh in @ 100Lbs! <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

damnnn, Im sorry to inform you and a couple of others that we are keeping him.

2 black males are spoken for, the male boxer looking pup is spoken for, the black and white pup is spoken for, and I think the female white/ brown spots is taken too I will know more about that pup later today ( my boss wants her)

so that leaves us with.

1 mostly black w/ a white blaze on its chest female

1 boxer lookin tan with black snout female

2 mostly black males with the white blaze on the chest and a couple of small white spots

the last set of pics are the newest. almost all of black pups have the white blaze on there chest some have the white flag tip tail, some have white tipped paws.

no worries mane... its prob better because my home owners insurance really frowns upon 2 Pits in 1 household ftl! but if anything changes let me know, i really like him and i know "Kiki" would just love :blush: him FTW!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

burrito: with it being winter i am not running her.. so she is being lazy... but i feed her shit in high protein.. and i dont watch her to eat.. she has a big bowl, and can eat as much as she wants.. :) but anywya.. she may not be 100 lbs.. i am going to take her in to the vet this week to do a check up on her..

also, burrito, i left ya a post on my chihuahua thread.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted

X2... i mean the BIGGEST i can get my girl is 95Lbs. i feed her twice a day and run her once a day FTW!!! David saw her this summer when she weighs in around 85Lbs, but now in the mddle of winter she's 90+Lbs! ^^^ there is no way possible that puppy grew to weigh in @ 100Lbs! <_<

yeah your girl is bigger than Rufus, its not everyday you see a female that big and that pretty she is adorable.

extreme post up a pic of your female of how she looks right now, I feed my pits ukanuba(sp) pitbull formula and it is the shiizznit (thanks to meade for reccomending it, I want to try the food that Michelle sells but I am kinda afriad to switch foods, Rufus is a picky eater)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4491 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...