David Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 here are some pics of the puppies I was talking about in Xtremespl's thread. first pics of them about 36 hours old, then some pics from today, in todays pics I think I missed a couple of them, the lil buggers like to run around so i dont think I got all 9 of them. we're keeping this lil dude his name is Patches. this is the runt, she is sooo sweet. this is Odie, the other lil dude we are gonna keep, my wifes favorite. after going through the pics, I missed a couple of them, the lil buggers wont hold still lol to be continued becuase I cant post that many pics in one post WTF I should beable to post as many as I want I am the ADMIN dammit
bibby>Chode Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. dude they are soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I cant wait til mine have pups, and i get to keep one! PS: Make it where we can post more pics in one post.
WCA Rusty Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 whats the mix part of the dog? DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
David Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 yea they are cute lil buggers, the only thing that makes them not look like pitties is the ears lol the all have Rufus's build, they are all built like tanks ( well except the runt, she'll probably be the biggest lol). some of them have longer fur than rufus, I never seen a fuzy pitbull before lol, I think I have homes for a couple of them allready, they will have full shotz before they go, and they MUST go to a family, who will love them all their yrs.
David Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 my bitch is lab/pit, her daddy is papered APBT, her momma was a yellow lab.
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 If you are selling a one. I would love to buy one!!! Man they look cute lol
BassJunkie Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 OMG MAIL ME ONE!!!! Jk jk Those pups are so irresistible, gonna be some nice dogs for sure, wish I was closer to cali I'd definitely hop on a waiting list for one of them. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
JLaudionut Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 whats shipping on one of those lol jk idk if my boxer would like to shafre the attention ... but gorgeous pups 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab Build in progress... pics to come pioneer deh-6700mp Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components Cadence TXA-1000d amp 2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.