Train Horn As An Alarm?!

I know that train horn is a lot of fun .. but wouldnt it be easier to get new alarm ? like viper etc..

Remoter keeps makin noise when sth wrong with your car..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Here is an all in one option..... No guns or alarm sounds necessary as the alarm sound will be powered by the burning humans

110210_bondcraft9.jpg

they do a lot of this in south africa..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

If you have the space, then go for it!

My car has no engine space or trunk space after my mods, so i went with a 2 gallon and a 2 horn setup. I have it set on a pulse and it last for the duration of the 30 second alarm period. You will have 4 horns and double the reserve air, so you should be good too. However, the compressors look the same, so your tank will take a little longer to fill up, and the compressor uses quite a bit of power. It will probably kill your battery if your alarm goes off and your tank refills straight off the battery, but they include a kill switch so you can cut power to the compressor when you leave.

I have my horn on a switch because when I park in my driveway or in front of my house the horns would give me a heart attack if they go off. I only turn them on when I am in a shady area.

I'm not sure if you'll hear it if the windows are closed in your office from that far, but it would definitely scare the shit out of someone. Also attracts a lot of attention to your vehicle tho. Good luck! I wish i had pics of my install, but i was too excited to install it to be worried about pics lol

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T
Pioneer DVD navigation head unit
O2 audio performance mid range speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-6 Pro Mid Range Speakers
2 Crescendo PWX-8 Pro Mid Range Speakers
4 Selenium ST200 Super Tweeters
Hifonics ZRX2000.4 Amplifier
2- 12 inch DC Audio Level 4 m2
Hifonics Brutus BXI-1610D Amplifier

2 KinetiK HC1400R- Secondary Batteries
Kinetik HC600- Secondary Battery
Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge big 3 upgrade

But really though I like your idea, I would love to see people shit they're pants when the alarm was accidentally set off by a loud stereo

LOL if you live in an area like me, your alarm would go off once or twice every hour, that shit gets annoying!

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T

I have a viper 5704 with remote start and all that bs. There's some cats out here as anywhere that scout your car figure out what alarm you have and straight get in your car break the steering column and drive off. Even worse is the dudes that take tow trucks and hook up and get all your shit. I want a train horn and I'm buying a GPS chip for her also. Call me paranoid but I don't want to lose my investment.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

Here is an all in one option..... No guns or alarm sounds necessary as the alarm sound will be powered by the burning humans

110210_bondcraft9.jpg

I'd be down as hell. But that premeditated murder. 12 years in county. Naw they can have my shit haha.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I have a viper 5704 with remote start and all that bs. There's some cats out here as anywhere that scout your car figure out what alarm you have and straight get in your car break the steering column and drive off. Even worse is the dudes that take tow trucks and hook up and get all your shit. I want a train horn and I'm buying a GPS chip for her also. Call me paranoid but I don't want to lose my investment.

I agree. Better safe than sorry. I have a back-up alarm for my alarm LOL. It goes off only if the door is opened.

But an alarm can only alert you, it's up to you to bust a cap in someones ass when they fuck with your shit. LOL

2008 BMW 550i M Sport

Build coming soon!

2000 Volvo s40 1.9T

http://www.hornblast...-train-horn-kit

Iv heard this one in person and trust me it will do the trick.

I need to be able to hear it 3 blocks away and in the office. Our parking lot is kind of far. I also want to park it and hear it in the mall unless that's to much. At least has to make someone piss their pants when trying to do something stupid.

Look as an alarm and for the space you have it's not going to get much better. No your not going to hear it in the mall, but you may hear it in the office but trust me iv almost shit my self even when I knew my friend had the horns. It will work just fine for you.

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

If you have the space, then go for it!

My car has no engine space or trunk space after my mods, so i went with a 2 gallon and a 2 horn setup. I have it set on a pulse and it last for the duration of the 30 second alarm period. You will have 4 horns and double the reserve air, so you should be good too. However, the compressors look the same, so your tank will take a little longer to fill up, and the compressor uses quite a bit of power. It will probably kill your battery if your alarm goes off and your tank refills straight off the battery, but they include a kill switch so you can cut power to the compressor when you leave.

I have my horn on a switch because when I park in my driveway or in front of my house the horns would give me a heart attack if they go off. I only turn them on when I am in a shady area.

I'm not sure if you'll hear it if the windows are closed in your office from that far, but it would definitely scare the shit out of someone. Also attracts a lot of attention to your vehicle tho. Good luck! I wish i had pics of my install, but i was too excited to install it to be worried about pics lol

My car is stock height not quite a low rider. So hopefully I can get the horn down there but I can see someone cutting the lines down there and be gone.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

Archived